How lucky I am to be a mother to not only one, but two, beautiful boys.
They light up my life and bring me such joy I can't even explain it.
I never knew my heart could be filled with such love when Nathan
- calls me "mommy."
- takes me by the hand.
- asks me to tuck him in twice and sings our song with me.
- runs up to me, jumps in my arms, & wraps his arms around me.
I never knew my heart could be filled with such love when Jaxon
- says good morning with a bright smile.
- looks into my eyes & holds my finger.
- falls asleep so easily with his head on my heart.
Being a mother to my boys is the greatest gift life could ever give me. How blessed I am.
And to my mother...
Thank you for everything that you've ever done for me. I appreciate it more than you know and I wish that one day I can repay you for all that you've done for me. The love, the support, the confidence you've given has given me strength to make it through hard times, and knowing that you believed has kept me going when I've felt like giving up. I love you, Mom.